Old 02-19-2012, 07:59 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
IvanKatz

While I've never done coke, I understand that the damage coke does to the septum and sinus's (long term) is quite dramatic. Once the coke has eaten your septum, you're left with either living without it, or undergoing extensive and VERY expensive surgery to reconstruct it.
If you still have your septum, then now would be a good time to quit for good. After all, not having a septum is not only unattractive, it's also a "tell" that screams out to society that you are a coke head. What is life going to be like when you can't get a job because the person hiring you knows why your septum is missing?

If I'm hitting a nerve (no pun intended), please don't take my comments the wrong way. I'm not criticizing you or your addiction, but rather trying to present the possible reality of your future.

I wish you the very best of luck in your quest to quit! You have a long and tough road ahead of you but recovery is closer than you may think. Of course it's hard, but anything in life worth fighting for is.

Just remember, that we here at SR are always hear for you!