Old 02-17-2012, 04:10 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
scaredandsick

I feel exactly like you I dont know what to do with my runny nose anymore I feel sick ashamed and so guilty so stupid.
I had use cocaine and quit before for years so I thought I was stronger than everyone but my father died last year and I went back to my lost friend cocaine this time I cant quit its all I think about which bank will lend me more money and the truth is if I didnt feel this scared for my nose I woudnt care. I live with my mother and work with her last night she told me she find my pen white I denied and keep really calm so she got relaxed but after that I started to cry how can I do this to her she just lost her husband she has always been a great mother I feel like a monster I dont even do coke to party I do it to be alone in my room and at night I dont drink but I take strong sleeping pills and I have became the most manipulated charming person in the world I just ask someone for money and they lend it to me even when i dont pay back and even my dealer gives me a lot for free I dont know what to do or how to quit I am a mess

Sorry if my english is bad I am from Chile.