Old 01-27-2012, 07:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
mcbb79

So this past Monday I checked in to an intensive outpatient program that's 3 nights a week for my Alcoholism and depression. I'll be there a few months. Im on new meds, one is Campral, the other is Trileptal... so far so good havent drank since Jan. 20th., the last time I posted here. Im feeling alright and optimistic. Im liking the program also. The support and the people. Thanks everyone for the help and support.

Also, i heard from my girlfriend in rehab twice for like 2 mins. each time and supervised. And were exchanging letters also. Today she called and it was a great 2 minute talk. But a few hours later she called back, I couldn't pick up as I was with my boss at work. She left a message and was kind of crying saying she felt ****** that I did not say I loved her back after she said she loved me. But I remember telling her I loved her before we said goodbye. And I cant communicate with her until Monday at least. And she said but shes going to "try and have a better day" and she wants me too also.. I dont get it? Maybe shes upset because I told her I'm getting help also?? We've never been apart and its so hard with so little communication