View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:07 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Windblown

90 in 90 over the Holidays?

I had 40 days...slipped Sat. night....wasn't going to A.A. But am in Naranon. Drinking makes everything worse. I have gotten 2 1/2 years four times now...then I get sick of A.A., bored, I don't kow....quit going to meetings and ....Voila...relapse. How utterly amazing! Like how many times have I heard that meeting makers make it. Oh well...I've been beating myself up pretty good.

So I went to a meeting today. There were a couple of jerks as usual but there were a couple of nice people too....and they had good things to say. So I decided to do 90 in 90. Only problem is my 21 year old son is coming for the Holidays and wants to go skiing. How will I find a meeting at a ski resort in a tiny town in Utah?

Also saw my therapist and was very honest with her that I wasn't taking my meds because the side effects were horrendous. So I will be honest with pdoc. this wed. and allow him to help me. I focus on everyone else's problems. i have to start putting myself first. Hard for me. But today I feel like I'm trying to help myself...once again.

Today I will try and stay in today. Maybe we won't go skiing. I'm a triple winner...alcoholic, naranon and bipolar....wheeeeee!