View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:52 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
somenobody

Originally Posted by kamac View Post
yes it is possible and yes there is medication you can get as i did it myself and it took two attepts and two different meds and the one that i would recomend you ask for is called subutex and it blocks all the recievers so even if your daughter does use she will feel no affect from it because the tablets would have blocked it and the fact that its in tablet form for me also helped but if she cannot take tablets for any reason then there is methodone which is a green medicine it does help take away the phsical withdrawal symptoms but you can use on top of this one but her situation is probabally very different to what my own situation was. Good Luck in whatever you decide to try.
Subutex does eliminate the withdrawal symptoms but does NOT include the added opiate blocker which inhibits users from getting high: Someone on subutex can still get high on opiates. SUBOXONE is the medication which both eliminates withdrawal symptoms and blocks the opiate receptors thus preventing a user from getting high (and actually sometimes causing the user to become very sick) if s/he does take an opiate while on suboxone.