View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 05:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
FT

Originally Posted by NSNErik View Post
Hello my name is Erik, and i'm addicted to Vyvanse.I have ADD,OCD,Anxiety, but when on Vyvanse all of my ADD,OCD,Anxiety go away.Vyvanse is only prescribed for ADD but it's helps my other sickness as well, for some odd reason.My prescripted dose is 40Mgs, It only lasts for 2 or 3 hours.I am only 14, I take 2 pills at a time which make 80Mgs to make the feeling longer.I have no clue how it's helping my other sickness, but leave any feedback please, Thank you.
Hi Erik,

It isn't your fault that you were prescribed an addictive drug that even adults would have a hard time managing to control, at least the ones who have addictive tendencies.

The fact that you are finding this out so young is a big advantage for you. Can you talk to your parents about this? At your age, someone should be looking out for your well being besides yourself.

Good for you coming here to ask questions. That shows a great deal of maturity beyond your years, for you to recognize a problem, and then seek to find a solution for it.

I agree also that talking to your doctor is important. I feel bad for you to have to deal with this at all. But since you are, those are the things I think you should do.

FT