Old 12-03-2011, 08:48 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
poppins

So I do have a hole in my nose. It's not that the cocaine is eating the inside of your nose its that the blood vessels are constricted and there is no blood flow and the tissue is dying. Also if you were picking your nose from all the scanning and boogers, you may have helped dig thru to the other side seeing as your septum was already compromised. My hole is very small. My nose whistles when I sleep or have a stuffy or runny nose. I haven't been to a doctor, its been 10 months since I noticed it. I've read a lot of stuff online and I think it will be okay. I make sure it isn't infected and that it is lubbed up in there (it helps with the whistleing) and the inside of my nose can't do it itself anymore. And coke doesn't rot your teeth. It's from getting dry mouth, and the sugars aren't being washed away from your syliva and that all addicts pay less attention to oral hygiene. I hope you feel less scared. The doctor is a good idea but it is going to be expensive, that's why I haven't gone... Oh and because not even the hole in my nose has made me completely stop using. There's no use fixing something until I stop breaking it.