View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
rickATL

Originally Posted by LostinLaLaland View Post
Is this synthetic stuff your talking about Salvia, and has like different strengths? Just wondering cuz me and a friend bought that one time and it was GNARLEY, lasted maybe 1 minute but for that minute you were in a different world. Seriously we would smoke a bowl say in a parked car in front of the house and a minute later be in the house and be looking at each other really confused like how did we get here. Different trip every time, fun just that one time but couldn't continue using that.
No, that is not a synthetic THC. Synthetics had been going by the street name "Spice". Spice was actually the brand name of one of the first THC synthetics to hit the market. They basically feel similar to smoking marijuana except that it's very physically addictive and ends up making you feel like crap in the long run. The withdrawals seem to be very similar to opiates from the messages I've read on this site.

You are referring to something called Salvia Divinorum. It's something different all together. It's actually one of the most potent hallucinogens on the planet. As you know, just a little bit can have a super intense affect. I don't think there are any known side effects or anything with Salvia but it can be extremely dangerous if you're not in a safe place. I've experiment with Salvia in the past, but it's just too strong for me. Plus, I'm now trying to see how living 100% sober feels.