View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mayer

Caught Soon To Be Husband Using Cocaine

I am getting married in 1 month. I have been with my fiance for 7 years. We just bought our first home 9 months ago. We had not lived together before we bought our home.

Everything was great. His job situation was not going well, but I am understanding as long as he tries. He got a job, it wasn't really paying out & we were stressed.

In the past couple months his behavior was so different. He was up all night while I was sleeping. He was really into doing the laundry & being in the basement alone & long story short - I found out he was using cocaine.

I pay all the bills & I am paying for the wedding besides what both of our parents are helping us with. He gives me minimal money. He was spending his money on cocaine. Doing it in my home & I'm really hurt.

I don't know if he can get better. I am supposed to get married in one month. I don't know how to trust him. I feel so betrayed that he let me struggle with bills & he was spending his money on drugs. That I asked him soo many times what was going on & he could have told me.

How do we get past this? We want to work on it. How do I trust him again? And what if one of the people he was using with & was giving it to him was his good friend & is in the wedding party? I just don't know how I can go to work & know that he can be doing whatever he wants while I'm gone all day. Or when I go to bed, he can get out of bed & go do whatever he wants. He said he wants to change & he won't do it anymore. I just don't know how to believe him. Please anyone that has suggestions, please, I am so scared.