Thread: I'm so scared
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 04:32 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
cantdothis

Thank you to all who have replied

I do not have any family that can help me with my child. She has gone to so many drs it makes my head spin. She also has sensory processing disorder, severe anxiety & panic disorder (although the anxiety & panic is under control after many medication attempts). The psychiatrist is constantly giving her drugs for ODD & SPD. nothing works. She went in the psychiatric hospital once for a month then for a week. THAT killed me to let go of my little girl (8).

My nickname was out of frustration, had a very difficult time signing up here. I couldnt find a nick that was not already used so I threw that in there meaning I cant do this...I cant get on this site!!! Here I am though.

I am afraid of how I am going to feel without drinking cuz I have so much time on my hands, time to think only. I seem to always self destruct since I was young & my parents got divorced & did not treat me right at all. Have had issues with RX drugs, now its just alcohol. To top it off, I have gained fifty pounds over the last year & I feel awful regarding myself.

Was drinking 12 cans a day. Got to the point I was drinking in the morning even. I feel sick all the time. I did go to the dr, he just said to stop drinking. Said I didnt need to taper.

Have gone to AA previously and did not like it at all for many many reasons. How does one stop drinking & deal with everything completely alone, all the feelings that come after.

This all started after a relationship ended a year ago. He was the most wonderful person in the world. I felt like my ship had finally come in. We were so good together. He still admits to this day that we had something together that he never had in his life. I have stayed in contact via phone with him for the last year, cant see him though as I still love him & I'm afraid I will feel worse i I see him. He has asked me out a million times over the last year, just as friends though. I dont want him to see me fat like this

I feel like a mess. Cant even clean my house, just too depressed.