View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:34 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
KeepinOnDaily

Thanks, the NO contact due to the Order of Protection is very difficult because I am so angry and hurt and I just laid in bed last night with so many things I wanted to say...I couldnt even sleep!! I have been with him since i have been 16---so almost 17 years and we have talked everyday since so this is beyond difficult for me.
BUT I told myself: Will this help anyone? Will it even change anything?

And I realized...me texting him that i know he was with her or me texting him anything is pointless because all I get are lies and excuses anyway. I guess hearing the truth would atleast just reassure me I am NOT crazy but at this point, I'm done with the marriage anyway. He is already posting or changing his status on Facebook to "SEPARATED" so now all our families and friends have been questioning it. How immature...

I have been reading CoDependent No More and I will need to find a new AL-Anon meeting that is closer to me...yes, cassette tapes and the "isolation room' for newcomers to talk...because they are on step 8 and concept 11, they told me that in about 3 weeks I can 'join' them once they go back to "Topics" for a while.