View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 10:05 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
2Sunshine

Originally Posted by spiderman65
I don't have the problem of not being able to "perform" when I inject cocaine....infact just the oposite. I experience not only the rush of the cocaine but extremely intense erections and orgasms. I think this is why it is so hard for me to stop. I was afraid to tell my girlfriend of one year about it but it became impossible to hide when she moved in with me. Luckily she is very open minded and we're going to try to work it out together. Good luck to everyone.
My AH experienced the same thing, but I also know that even without the use of his doc, he was still very much into active sex addiction.

Darius he also used it to make him hornery...."sensation nation" Addiction seems to be rapped up in feeling and not feeling. Why seems to be the mystery of history. Why oh why is that strong overwhelming - don't care about life anymore drive there?

It all seems to continue to have great mystery behind the connection of drugs and sex--------aka/addictions to them-----two very powerful and destructive forces that have ruined or changed many of our lives, when we don't use restraint or self-control or some healthy moralistic guidelines. Something happens when lives are given over to "it", whatever "it" may be, in any capacity that "it" comes near us.

This is one of the things that I have been seeking to get to know a bit more about and this search for knowledge, discovery and truth and answers seems to be laughed off the pages of this forum..................

....this is some very serious stuff....stuff that will continue to conclude that it has a brand name called "destructive" hanging over it. But it is all supposed to look so innocent in the beginning. I just can't help but want to know some truths, not only for myself, but for the rescue of others-----it's kind of like that old addage "stay away from that"---the child will always want to know why and ignore the warning and and do it anyway---only to find that mama or daddy was right. I guess one must find his own answers in this world---no one can help no one settle the issues. Just staying away seems to be the safest thing.....and mayber we don't need to know why or seek why, or neither does it matter why.

Some are just seeking answers and have no freaking idea how they are going to get some resolution........maybe more pat answers.

Darius one reason why there are no discussions on it because people have a hard time discussin sex by itself--it is considered "taboo" by many-in all arenas' except for those that have given themselves of to the explicitedness of it.

There is a secretness (if I could use that as a word) about the idea of sex. Many find it very hard to discuss becuase it seems to private and when one actually has to deal with all of the variations in sex, people become ashamed and feel that it can not be discussed in any level of depth, without offending someone....so there has to be a collective open-mindedness to for the majority to even go there.

It is hard to talk about the vastness of the erotica nature without feeling to exposed. We have to be able to evolve to a state of making this subject one of commonality and looked at from a normal state. Sex is something that is is our natures, put there on purpose, but it has been abused and misused-so we come up with all the difficulties and ramifications as well as other addictions

--------well-knowing that the ticket in life has been "if that's what you want to do then do it" because that is what you want to do---the consequences of such liberty are never welcomed in hindsight 20/20, nor are they publicised to be as such, but rather glamour is applied to it and other erroneous ideas that have lead many to experience hard, destructive and regretful places.

One day we will all understand and know the answer to our humanity, maybe.