View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 09:01 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
angelas83

I was prescribed pain medication for many years i have a really bad back and i shoulder that is dislocated i have chronic pain.. I took myself off the pain medications because i was highly addicted and didnt want to be that way.. I was buying sobe off friends i now have myself down to little less that 2 mg a day and can't seem to get further than that.. So i went to a sobe dr today asking for help on how to get off he wouldnt tell me in fact he put me up to a whole pill a day when i have worked very hard to get as low as i am and all he wants to do is take away my hard work... Do you or anyone know the answer to this there is a way i have been told i am a lifer by more than 1 dr including the 1 i seen today due to chronic pain.. This is not what i want i have 3 children i want to live a normal life not get out of bed and have to wait for a med to kick in before i have strength.. TJHOOK i can't do the days of being sick with 3 kids i have tried several times i havent made it past the 4th day at that point i can't even get out of bed my children cant take care of themselves and i have no one to help... Is there anyone who knows..I know i need the pain meds for the days i cant move and thats what i am trying to do is get the addiction gone and only use the pain stuff when its at its worst which is only 2 days a week at the most.. A dr put me on fentnyl patch which is why i got addicted i didnt need an all day everyday pain med....