Old 01-24-2011, 05:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missmycology
One day at a time.

I am one day sober... But I feel so sick.

Hello everyone my name is Jennifer and I am definetly with no doubt in my mind an alcholic.

My last drink was early in the afternoon of yesterday... A long Island Iced Tea.... The day before that I drank One of those.... A glass of wine... And about 4 shots. The day before that was nearly a liter of rum.

My daily intake mostly for the past few months was a liter of vodka a day. I have cut back a little during those times. Some days better then others all depending my circumstance.

I am a 25 year old female I weigh 130 I am athletic and I am 5'4 a girl my size should not drink the way. I have been drinking for a little more then a year if you put the months together.

I have had an on going problem with drinking since I was 13. It did not get bad until I was 18. That's when I got a fake I.D. ....

Right now I am in a struggle to get sober. I want ot drink so badly. And I feel sick. I want to drink to make the sickness go away. I know its not a hang over. They feel different. And considering the amount I drank yesterday was practically nothing to my tolerance that just proves my theroy correct.

So I did some research... My hot sweats and sickness are due to withdrawl. I have the littlest bit of that rum left I drank a few days ago. And I know if I drink I won't feel sick anymore... But that temptation to go get more will eat away at me all day.... I feel so troubled right now.