View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:19 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Quickened

i am glad to read about this. I remembered when this first started happening i didnt know what was going on and was frustrated that the doc said it was anxiety. I felt he didnt take me serious. I felt it was more serious.

I have had EKG's, CT Scans, EEG, etc and everything was still good. Thank the Lord for that! It was hard for me to understand that it was from being off alcohol. I don't really recall saying "It is because of". He just said "its anxiety" and then they go into 20 questions about
"Hows your job?"
"how is your family life"

I would cut him off saying things are a-ok. They were looking for things triggering this when there wasn't any. No one linked it to the alcohol even though i was transparent about previous usage.

It was nice to find this forum as i was googling symptoms and trying to get to the bottom of it. It was like "Eureka!!"

Its refreshing and reassuring to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

You start to wonder how long should anxiety symptoms last. Days, weeks, months, etc. Its good to remember that the body is adapting!