View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:20 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Scoobygirlie

Thanks Dopafiend - it's great to hear words of encouragement

Stratman - thanks for commenting. I read your thread (and commented) how great it is to be able to see what I probably have in store for the next while, as your story is nearly identical to my own. I really appreciate all the posts given that you're feeling pretty crap. Although it's not exactly comforting for me to know it's probably going to get worse before it gets better I find it helpful. It gives me an idea of what to expect and get geared up for it.

I had been wondering why I hadn't had an upset tummy/bowel issues yet as everyone else seemed to so it's also good knowing that you were the same at first. Although I'd of course rather neither of us was in this situation at all it's great that I can learn about your experience while going through the same thing.

Like I said, I'm the person who always reads the instruction manual - even if it's just for a kettle. I like the facts. I like to know what's coming (or at least some hints) so I really do appreciate being able to hear your experience. Thankyou