View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 04:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Scoobygirlie

Kyomi - Thankyou for sharing your story. I really hope you get some resolution to your pain. I was recommended to have a hysterectomy and I am so glad I didn't as I now have my daughter and the pregnancy actually reduced the severity of my Endometriosis. I personally would only go down that route as a last resort but big hugs to you

Myheadhurts - the sleeping tablets are Zolpidem which are non-benzo. I only have a 3 day supply of them - to get me over the worst - and the prescription will not be refilled after the 3 days. But thanks for your concern

I know exactly where you are coming from. My worst nightmare would be replacing one addiction with another especially after working so hard to get to this point. I wasn't keen on the idea of taking them at first but the Dr convinced me in that I WILL not be getting any more after the 3 days are up (so there's no chance of getting to the point of addiction) and also they are supposed to ease RLS at night to some degree. That was the main thing that swayed me and I have to say after taking one last night it did seem to ease it a bit. Whether that was the drug or just a coincidence is another matter but either way I felt it was useful to me.

I really appreciate people sharing with me. It's great to know I'm not alone in this.

L x