Old 11-07-2010, 02:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

they are good CON men aren't they?? i just wrote a thread on "you need help" which was shoved in my face....I did, and he could not stand it..HE LEFT...so be it...points at me, but always 3fingers pointing back at himself...I dont care now what he does with his life...because its HIS LIFE...no more BS and choas for me and my children...AL ANON helped me alot to learn these tools (especially no contact of DETACHING..with love) and the best are the SLOGANs...go into my blogs and read them...they are so cool and good to refresh ever so once in awhile...just remember

3c's
you did not cause it
you can not control it
and you can not cure it..

if you remember these, it puts things into place, please, even though you are not with him anymore go to AL ANON ...it makes us strong and have so much courage that we did not know we had...self esteem does alot to us with the alkies...and i would be the 1st to admit that....step 1 is...i am powerless over alcohol...

please read and educate yourself...its all good to know, and ask for help...dont be shy...we have been there in one way or another...