View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 08:25 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
lady2424

dont know what to do

hi .. i am new to all of this and came across these posts and need some advice .. my boyfriend is an alcoholic .. he went to rehab before i met him but it was then accepted he could drink a few and be okay so when i met him he was back to being a mess .. since dating he's gotten better but in the last 6 months its going down hill .. i've found hidden bottles and there have been more than a few terrible days when he hid his drinking till we realized he was drunk and well those days were horrible .. the last one was last weekend .. he promised to get help not to drink .. do far this week that i know he hasn't drank but what do i know anymore .. a week has gone by with him going to no meetings he keeps saying i will go so today he went (i'm afraid it may have been to shut me up and i know he needs to do this on his own i am just a disaster right now). to cut this short i found two empty bottles in our closet the receipt was from a month ago so i know he hasn't bought them this week but i am so mad and hurt and i don't know what to do. or how long to stay in this relationship .. i don't want to leave but i feel like i cant trust anything anymore