Old 10-19-2010, 09:51 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
EaglesNest

I am still doing well and am going to continue. I have the willpower I think? Right now all is fine.

The insanity was taking all this medicine when my back was OK, then POP! OK now I need it. If my back pain was not variable I think it would not have happened. This has been happening for years but weight loss and activity have made the POPS less severe and less freqent.

Right now my only problem just stopping and paying the price is complete sickness from with drawls. I am going to stay here for another week. Maybe make it a 10 day plan. Then go down again. If I stay steady at one third all is well. Once I try to push it past 6 hours it starts to get worse (pain and with drawls).

Went to see my surgeon today who has done 2 previous back surgeries and he said you are not bad enough! When you come crawling through the door like the last times it will be time. I really hope that does not happen and have been losing weight for 2 years along with exercise and walking. Physically I have come a long way and honestly I don't think I would have made it to where I am today without this medicine. Problem now is the physical addiction to my body I have to get through.

Life is getting better, I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train.

Thank you all for experience and support. It has really helped to know I am not alone.