Old 06-21-2010, 06:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
coming_clean

it´ll take quite some time to get the fog out, depended on how much you drank, how young you started, how long.

I know what u mean, i´m on day three i´m kinda highisch, hardly slept the first two nights, this night I slept like I never slept before. Felt like someone hit me with sticks or something though when I woke up.
I actually called sick today from work, this is the first time since I was a teenager I did this, it is very much against my principles, but staying clean is everything right now.

I know from experience that after the high comes the low, but this, like everything else in life will pass too and things wil straighten itself out. I´ve been smoking weed for thirteen years (i´m 26 now) i figure it´ll take months or even years before i´m back in a healthy natural balance.

At least i´m making progress, each and every day again. My chronic state of boredom and not feeling emotions is slowly lifting, and that´s a great start.

One day at a time. Each day we are making progress, altough sometimes we don´t fully registre it.

keep it up!