Old 04-27-2010, 04:42 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Mark75

Some of those supplements may be why sleep is so hard to come by. Alcoholism can do that too, with the sleep, I mean.

I'm 52... wasn't a lifter but big time cyclist as well as a lot of home exercises, skier, hiker... like that... thought at times I was invincible... stimulants helped with that, well I think they had a little to do with the alcoholism too... but that's a long story. Still do all those activities... I drank for 40 years, clean and sober now almost 20 months...

Now I don't drink or take pills, I have to watch the supplements, never did anabolics.... but now, anything that makes me jittery... I can not stand them, and, more importantly, they trigger me, like I want to drink, do something, to get the edge off... hell, coffee can do that now. So, it's all natural these days...

I still listen to a record album occasionally, I love the old vinyl and the album covers, takes me back, way back...

Welcome to SR and keep coming back... Wondering, did you just turn 50 and thought about quittin or did something happen?... oh, and stop with that "hopeless old man" bullsh1t, OK???

Mark