Old 04-20-2010, 02:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
flagulfcoast

Thanks for the reply!

Thank you Thera for replying to my posting! Your reply really helped with the uestions I've been asking myself. I was hoping this withdrawal wouldn't last long. Especially since I went from 50mg to zero within one day.
As far as the pot, I absolutely know I have the self-control and self-assurance to not keep smoking pot after the next week or so. Since it has helped me through the first few days, I will keep at it for a little bit longer until I feel good enough to not need it. I slept 7 hours today! That's 3 more hours than I've had in over a week! I do feel pretty good at the moment and I know tomorrow will definately be a better day. As far as the doctors...I put myself in a situation where I couldn't get back on the pills if I wanted...or at least I tell myself anyway. I temporarily moved back to Indianapolis from St. Petersburg, FL to recover from this and get cleaned up. I kept trying to quit on my own with no success, so it was my last-resort option outside of rehab. So that's why I chose not to tell the doctors. In fact, I moved 2 days after deciding to move, so it was very abrupt and fast. It was the only thing I could do to stop with the meds. I have a Urethropelvic Junction Obstruction in my kidney that causes daily swelling of my kidney and stones to form in clusters at a time. So the pain is definately legitimate and correctable. Those damn doctors down there love to take their sweet time in fixing me. Instead, they like to shove pills down my throat and I'm sick of it. I need to move on with my life and have the dream I had before I started these. Wish me luck throughout these next few days/weeks and thanks again so much for replying!!! I will post as I progress by the way.