View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 04:31 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Cool

Welcome to this great forum!!

A lier is exactly what a woman needs.... NOT.

That is a deal breaker isn't it?

I am with ItsMeAlice.. he is lying to he "friend" too, so maybe this woman is starting the separation process, and who else has put up with his lying? you... so here he comes saying whatever he needs to say to get you give him another chance. Or at least a roof above his head.

I say that is proof enough nothing has changed for him. Not yet at least.

Here many find sanity going No Contact. No answering the phone. No peeking on his FB or his lover's FB. No time/space rented in your head.

No Contact has been the best healer for me. He can lie to anyone he wants, its obvious he doesn't want to change that. Let him keep lying... to with someone else.

Congratulations on taking that difficult decision, I'm glad your kid and you are safe now. Keep the madness away from home.... otherwise your kid will grow up learning its ok to lie to his girlfriend or wife. Or anyone for that matter.

PS Thanks for sharing this as I sometimes get the strange idea my alcoholic Ex is a different person with another partner. It doesn't change anything really, but I find it easier to let go when I know there was a reason I left and that his denial is not mine, I CAN see reality.