View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:56 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
tennladybb

Hi Shell, no I understand and no offense at all. I still have pills left, he just wanted me to do that (honetly i SWEAR it) and then Monday go to one 8mg tablet a day ,spread out in two doses.. He reasoning I posted above after Bears I think.. I have never even felt like abusing them, they do their job and that suits me just fine. I dont see how over using them would do any good? I KNOW people do, (maybe its just the act of taking a pill?) and lots of them, but for me I have never felt any reason. Im def. not going off them all together yet, no WAY am I ready for that. But what you said about wanting to use scared me. I thought the way he explained it there would still be subs in my system. And I even asked if it would hurt me, and he explained the long half life thing above. I do NOT want to set myself up to use, but thought what he said made sense, and that I would then be ready for Monday and the 8mg. I am a little skeptical now.. I really do trust him, and he has not steered me wrong thus far, but I will not, cannot go back "out there"...

Thanks for all your replies, and Nalla, when I do go off in July, I am DEF asking my doc about the liquid taper, it sounds like a winner. I dont see that he will have any problem with it. Love to all you guys! ((Court)) ((Marsh)) ((Dee))((Shell)) and ((Nalla)) I really appreciate all your feedback!! Its gorgeous here and hope its the same for all of you!