Old 02-08-2010, 06:36 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
djdonee

Sorry its been a while since I logged in.\Still not drinking though 6 months and a week!. The doc did give me librium, which is a benzodiazepine but i only take as needed for panic but i hhave to deal with the anxiety most of the day. he also gave me buspar which i cannot tell much of anything with it yet but im not up to regular dose yet. I am still a sort of mess but i am alot better since i typed the first part of this thread. It is getting better all along, just so slow its hard to tell but when you look back you notice. A car wreck 1-29-10 took my brothers wife and 13 month old granddaughter and my mothers cancer is back. I think the stress in my life has alot to do with this too. Yet still nothing is worth drinking again and going thru the hell ive been thru the past 6 months. I have surrendered! TRhanks for all of the great feedback i love this site and you all too! Oh by the way anyone going the anti depressant route beware of the nasty "brain zaps" when you quit taking them and they can last over a month!