Old 01-17-2010, 09:53 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Rockstar

Cool

Originally Posted by mill View Post
Thanks all,

I never had any problems before this latest massive bender though, so can it even remotely be rosacea? I can almost imagine why, when I am drinking, and hungover, I always felt like I was about to jump out of my skin, felt flushed, hot, itchy sort of, maybe just my blood trying to get out!!

Day 4 sober, uggghhh, still no sleep, still crazy dreams, still waking up in pools of sweat, this is hard, man this is hard. Cool thing is not eating much, lost 6 pounds already in 4 days. Just want to walk into crazy-head-lady's office on monday and say "there, see, I can stop without whitecoats!"

Dan the crazy vein face guy
Hey Dan. I get the same thing and I have been looking online for responses. For one, Roseacia is a completely different thing. Two, I have read that people of Asian decent get it alot. Me, I am of Norweigian and English desent and I get it all the time when I drink hard liquer. but then again, if I drink beer alot, it happens too. I don't know how to answer your question becouse I am looking to find out myself. I heard Pepcid before drinking works. Havent tried it yet. Hope this helps a little. but, yeah. It is horrible. Red blotchy face, pounding heard beat, pressure. let me know if you find more. Thanks