View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
want2Bfree325

I know that he can't really do opiates if he's taking his subs...I did watch him take it today but as for other days...that I don't know. I am trying not to fall into the typical codie patterns though I admit I have been doing so quite a bit lately...A few things have not added up with what he has said and he looks like he's lost weight but he eats like a horse. Everyday there is also a reason to take off but his personality seems a lot different and more 'with it' then when I KNEW he was using earlier last month. I just don't know because his arms are all f'd up and I just don't know if I'm buying into it or he's using it for the rush. Just the same he needs help....I just wonder if the time he did it around me was just because he didn't have anything and does use or if he is legitimately clean and is hooked on the 'needle'. I have been trying so hard to not be in the codie but here I am worrying and worrying. I mean the track marks, the disappearing, and other odd things just scare me. Of course I want to believe he is clean but I also don't want to find out too little too late that it goes beyond that. Even if it is a fixation on the needle and he isn't using...how long will it really be until it starts again? He is supposedly in outpatient treatment through the Catholic Charities and is supposed to be taking 4mgs of Suboxone a day but I don't know for sure that he is doing as he says...Ugh thank you everyone for your help and experience with this...it really means a lot