View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:15 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
sandnuka
Eat to live, not live to eat

bvaljalo; Thanks for the response! you actually made allot of the stuff I read make allot of sence..... thank you for that..... Now the only thing is the high, or normal feeling your talkin about... in my exp. I am a opioate dependent person... with a very very high tolerance to narc meds..... when I withdrawl the first two days of taken sub, I feel like garbage still.... its that third day that I get that warm opiate feelin again... not what I would say is normal.... I am definelty Higher than normal.
and the couple people I know that take sub, one is a, I would call a... functional herion addict, and the other takes sub to get high..... he snorts just a sliver of a piece.... and is bouncin all over the place. lol.... he actually reminds me of my first exp with opiates in college. lol..... my functioning herion addict friend says all that the sub does is take the withdrawl away..... doesnt get high at all.....
Everything you said is true and correct..... but the only thing, I can disagree with slightly is that bupe will not get you a high like oxy. because I belive it does, with some people.
Your post is the best explanation I have ever seen on sub... thank you.