Old 10-13-2009, 11:16 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
crzylilmndfreak

Originally Posted by ashleek View Post
That quote is hilarious. And so true!

Anyway, what I have to say about this is I have never used a needle but I can tell you that I was addicted to putting something up my nose. It was the feeling of the tooter and the drain. I know all my friends are addicts as well and we all kinda got there together and they all say the same thing. They are addicted to putting something up their nose. The feel of it, the "ritual". So, I completely understand and I have heard other needle junkies say the same thing, it is the needle that is so exciting that they are addicted to (as well as the drug) but they love the rush of the needle.

So, thanks for this post and again congrats on the sobriety!! I have 20 days today!:ghug3
omg, i am so much like that, and meth was never even my DOC, my thing was alcohol, but i did do it for a bit, im ADD, so it doesnt give me the same effect as most, but i would continue to do it at times, because i was always hoping that maybe "this time" i could get that high... and i really enjoyed the whole crushing it up, making the line, and snorting, it was just kind of a rush for me, felt like i was "doing something wrong" and i am a thrillseeker, so i like the feeling of being "sneaky" if you will...and now, i have been diagnosed with the ADD and i am currently taking ritalin, and its very embarrasing to admit, but i crush them up and snort them, it doesnt even make a difference in doing that and taking them orally but i just enjoy the sneaky feeling, feeling like im "getting away" with something...i know i am at an age that i should be past that whole defiant thrill seeking thing, but here i am, still doing it... i think if i werent doing that, i would find something else that may be REALLY wrong, and at least what im doing is legal, and wont tear up my family