View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:22 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Ananda

The meetings i seem to get the most out of the chair has a topic but first asks if anyone has a topic they need to hear about.

I particularly like the meetings we use to have about every two weeks that buged alot of people..the "tell us about your day" meeting lol...cause when it was well done it was people sharing about how TODAY they used the steps and AA to work through life and stay sober.

The main thing for me is that the pramble I think says we share our experience stregth and hope with each other.... I try not to share my experience AT someone ether.

I was one who's expereince was that talking from my heart about where i was at and what i was struggling with was very very unsafe..that i would be ridiculed, critizized and stuff likethat...the AA format I found when i first camethrough the doors was the mirical i needed....I could share briefly and not have to "protect" myself and others would share briefly but not "aim" it at me..just thier experences.

The meeting after the meeting is where some other sort of help could be offered.