View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:58 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Butterfly14

Yes I read on SR that they run the water so much so you can't hear the lighter flicking and the fan is on for obvious reasons to cut down the smell....i don't have a window in my bathroom so he could have been blowing the smoke down the toilet like you said. I knwo he would always come out of the bathroom and shut the door and leave the fan running and joking with me that he "went to the bathroom" don't go in there for awile....well i believed it at the time,,but after he did it 3 or 4 times in the day i thought this is weird that is when I got suspicious. I never thought crack though i thought snorting but like I said after being on SR i can see that maybe he has now graduated to crack instead of snorting cocaine becuase from what I read it is a much stronger and quicker high. Oh and I also found percocet and hydro codeine prescriptions in his truck last week that is the first time I saw that,,he claims it is for back pain...I guess the back pain goes away when he is lifting weights at the gym!!!!!! ridiculous. anyway, that was when i said enough I am done and we haven't spoken since.