View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 04:43 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Butterfly14

Thank you CJSG. Wow, that guy you speak of sounds a lot like my BF. My BF said he was hot a lot as well. The bathroom thing I just started to notice the last month or so...he could have been doing it before but since we don't live togheter I am not sure. Lately we spent more time together so these things were more noticable. I must say I never smelled anythign strange in the bathroom but i found it odd that he would come out and keep the bathroomm door closed and the fan in there running...of course he claimed it was becuase he went to the bathroom but jeeze how many times can you go,,,LOL!! Unless that was all a cover story for being in there so long I just don't know. I never saw burnt lips or fingers ...I also never saw nosebleeds and i have read you get them from snorting but he never had any that I saw. Also, one other time he came here sick drenched in cold sweats, nausea, and no appetite he claimed he had the flu well that was in the begining before i suspected anything so i believed him. I did take his temperature and it was normal...I found that odd given he was drenched in sweat but i just thought he was sick like he siad with a virus. It is all so confusing now that i look back I am putting more things together. I am staying away and just gathering info now so I know what the heck I am dealing with. I do know he had a past cocaine addiciton but like I said he siad it was 2 years ago and he was in recovery...well after nearly 8 months with him i have not seen any recovery program and in fact, all indicators are he is using again. It could be coke and it could be crack or a mixture...who knows. I just know he is very wired at times and very irratable at other times....the mood swings are incredible.