View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 04:39 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Butterfly14

Thank You Nallabelle, any help your friend can offer would be greatly appreciated. I know that he would go in the bathroom for long periods and the fan would be on and leave the water running a lot. he came out with eyes that were sometimes glassy and blood shot. When I say he had water with him he was always drinking it saying he was thirsty,,,and yes he was always clearing his throat, saying he had a lot of congestion. He woudl disappear for days ... now we do not live together so i am not sure for how long but i couldn't get him on the phone for days and then he would sleep for long periods. His behavior would be very strange at times during these absences if you did get him on the phone and you accused him of using he would get crazy mad and hang up. He would say very nasty and mean things to me. Things noone has ever said to me and call me horrible names. Then a week or so later call and want to get back together saying he was sorry and he would be okay for a few days and then by the weekend he would disappear again either creating an arguement or some crazy thing happened why he couldn't show up. Also, he does work and has a good union job but no money,,in fact he is 41 and is now living home and has a crappy truck in desperate need of repairs it makes no sense other than he is using again.....I also know he is hanging out with a guy who sells pills etc. so it isn't a far stretch to imagine he sells other drugs as well. My BF can be very deceiving becuase he is handsome and well kept so you would never know...but his behavior and mood swings are strange and scary. The bathroom thing is also weird. I doubt highly he is using heroin because he is always wired and jumpy not typical of a heroin high at least i dont' think from what I have read. I hope to god he isn't shooting coke though becuase then my health couldl be seriously at risk. We have had NC for the last week and I have ended things between us becuase i told him i know he is using and he denied it stormed out and that is hte last i heard of him. I have not called nor will I. At first i thought it was snorting cocaine but now after being on SR i think it is crack and it is really scary to me.