View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 03:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Butterfly14

He spent a lot of time in the bathroom with the water running and the fan on. He always carried water with him as well. I thought this was all strange but he always had excuses that sounded feasible. He was in the bathroom so long becuase he wasn't feeling well etc. etc. The couhing could be becuase he smokes ciggarettes and if he was using crack that would explain it. He also had no libido and was very tired and broke after these "disappearing acts" . During these binges he would be incredibly mean to me and call and say horrible things....then when he was okay again it was like a different person very loving and sexual. We are broken up now and have had NC for the past week I am scared now that I know i am most likely dealign with a crack addiction. I have never used any drugs other than an occasional drink so when i would question his behavior he would create arguements and blame me which at times I questioned my own sanity he could be so convincing that I was the problem..I was overly suspicious I was overreacting etc. etc. I am staying away and will not contact him but I am fearing now for my own health reading about some of the horrors that can go on with this addiction. I am certain he is using and it seems like crack from what i am reading but again i can't be totally sure which one it is at this point,,,but in the end it doesn't really matter i just need to stay away.