View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 04:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Cherybaby66
crazy vampire addict

I have never heard of a blood test being done at the sight of an accident, pmich, and I have been a nurse for over 10 years. If you are clean, then there should be nothing to worry about.

Forgive me for this, but I think you have other reasons for asking...at least it sounds like it to this addict. Could be my suspicious mind at work though. I'm known for that sort of thinking.

But, good luck to you regardless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pmich...forgive me. But as I was scrolling through posts on the board, I noticed the one you made about pain from oxy withdrawal. You mentioned you were tapering down your use. That post was only 3 days ago. So, you are obviously still using...and that is why you want to know about the blood tests.

You have to be HONEST with yourself. You are never going to get clean if you dont. I mean, if you can't come clean to a bunch of addicts in an anonymous forum...well, you are setting a pretty low bar for yourself to continue using again.

Congrats on getting your license back. I hope you don't end up hurting yourself or someone else in the process. If you get clean...you won't have anything to worry about, pmich.

Honesty...at all costs, will get you there.