View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marvelgirl

Help with subutex- NOT Suboxone

I need help from someone who knows about Subutex induction, not suboxone. I've gotten on suboxone after a million tries. If you know me then you prob know that I had a really hard time getting to the point where I was sick enough to take the suboxone, for several reasons. I have a friend who is going through the same thing now. He heard though that to start subutex you don't have to be as sick as you do to get on suboxone since it doesn't have naloxone in it. Does anyone know about this? Apparently you can start the subutex after being in mild withdrawal and then after a day switch over to the suboxone. If I knew about this I prbably would have gotten on the subs months ago. So does anyone have any help for me? Can you really start subutex in mild withdrawal as opposed to suboxone where you have to be in moderate withdrawal? Just in case it matters, they're doing H. I don't know exactly how much a day but he has a Moderate habit I'd guess. Thanks to anyone who can help here. I really want to help this guy get clean.