View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 07:27 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Melvins99

Originally Posted by 80sOnMyMind View Post
Evening of day 4.... must say temptation is here. My parents just gave me some cash and i know exactly what i want to do... but then i know if i do it... ill be back to day 1 all over again and may not break the cycle. BUT... on the plus side... my first appt with a therapist is in like an hour or so... maybe then i will of talked things out enough to not want to go get some pills.
Leg shakes / jolts have now decided to hang out with me ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! Not just at night, or in the evenings, or even when im sitting... but now they are even when i stand... i was walking to the restroom today, stopped to open the door and about took a spill from the achy jolt.
Have the worst headache too.
Im scared of tonight. Im so tired....but cant sleep...
thanks for everyone replying and giving me words of encouragement. without you guys... i may already be back in the old bad habits.

p.s. Ex... how do I PM on this thing... im too new to it.
p.p.s. Hey DJ - Oxy is short for Oxycontin or Oxycodone.... for me, it's OxyContin....

Im totally on your cycle..and it sounds like the amount we did or took was greatly different..I never shot up or anything, but Im having the same probs with the withdrawals and stuff..I take prenatal vitimans, thru a suggestion, I guess they work, I cut my fingernails twice a day now lol..this is a hard thing i know, its good you came here and vented earlier in the stages though..and you said your husband knows of your probs and tells ya to tough up, I know where people like that are coming from they thing we are weak for even getting into this mess..but think back, Im willing to bet, what got you started was not your fault, a certain Dr didnt know when to stop prescribing? You didnt know any better you were always taught to listen to the Docs orders, am I right? Well here we are now. I know that was my case at least..and its really hard to cope with...Im sure you're right there with me. Take care and keep it up!