View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
80sOnMyMind

hi. thanks for the welcome! The last time I shot up was about 1 week ago, but ive snorted OCs everyday since, and often inbetween. 2 days ago I decided to stop, wanted to scream and this morning I got my hands on a hydro 10. Didnt really do much, but i dont feel AS bad. Today would have been day 3 without 1 single thing and i want to scream!
When I shot up, I would take 1 80 and make it last about 1/2 the day, with a few washes... then get another, etc.... i ended up going into the hospital about 3 weeks ago because of an abscess on my arm... had to stay in the hospital for 4 days and a surgeon had to cut a huge hole out of my arm. Decided to go back to snorting... but you just dont get the rush. .. but you do get the high.
Right now I am living with my husband (well.... highly possible soon to be ex hubby - which happened before my life got way out of control) and he is the type of person that tells me to grit my teeth and deal with it (is that a guy thing??). But he has no clue what this is like... I cant do this alone. He only knows about 1/2 of what im really like and doing. Im scared to tell anyone what i really do and think sometimes. ya know?
p.s. Boca, hu? I grew up outside of West Palm. Go Gators!