Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
electrickery

hi ReadyToLetGo! and welcome

I'm pretty new here but i have to say SR is a great place to get information and support so yeah like others have said have a bit of a look around and read.

It seems like you are pretty confused about what happened to you that second night of that particular binge. And I am not surprised. I am 32 and spent much of the past 12 years binging on alcohol and also drugs.... and believe me I have seen people do some crazy stuff purely from being drunk and sleep deprived (not to mention not having eaten like you said). I would say the only demon possessing you was the demon of addiction and that one can only be exorcised by not feeding it.

I get the sense you have a big opportunity here to get on top of this now, at the age of 25, if you take this seriously. I did a lot of damage to myself in the past 7 years from when I was your age. My first major black out which almost cost me several friendships (apparently I was stealing booze/cigarettes, yelling and biting people!!) was at 28.... I wish I had had the sense to change things then!

I wish you all the best!