View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:08 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Bluberry

thank you sara, yes I do feel panicked. I don't think that is something a lot of the people posting realize. I have gotten the impression that people feel I do not want to work, that i'm just looking for a free ride. when really, i am looking for a solution to my insurance problem. I kind of feel insulted really. I have found, however, through these posts and just time thinking about it that disability is not what i am seeking. by the way, i have contacted catholic charities and they offer no support on diabetes supplies (such as blood test strips, syrenges) but i have found a clinic that offers help, it just takes 6 weeks to become effective. so what do i do for those 6 weeks? How will i give my insulin without syrenges? I'm sure that i will find some way. if i found some way to use while i was broke i'm sure i can find a way to get medical supplies without any money. I just dont want to have to steal or pan handle to have to do this. Well, I just want to say thank you to the people that were helpful in their posts, rather than being insensitive like a lot of people were about my inquiry.