View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:18 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Jimba

opinion

If you read the info on the Subuzone website it says one death has occured because of mixing Xanax and Subtex. This death occrued while shooting the dope which you cannot do with subuzone since its an ant/ag. I told my dotor when he started me on subuzone, he was fine with it. Talk to your doc and read the warnings, wikipedia (but remember its wikipedia) I have taken mass doses of both at the same time and had no problems but I have been on Xanax for over 2 years. Also depending on what you are taking you do not have to be in a full state of detox, h, vics, and morph are fast acting and leave your body quickly methadone I have heard they are having problems with because it stays in your system for so long.

Just my two cents. I like most drug addicts do some stupid stuff, so check around do your own homework and form your opinions based on many sources not just anecdotal threads.

I right now am on day # 1 of cold turkey from sub, I have been taking it for 4-5 months a week ago I was taking 5-6 8mg a day I feel good right now but I don't know what's going to happen, I am doing it on my own. Hows that for stupid.

You will feel so good right away after making the change, not only will your cravings be gone but a weight from your chest, but depending on how you feel and your situation move on as you can we as addicts also allow ourselves to get into ruts.