View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
drained22
No Codie No More.

wow, this reminds me of my former best friend.. the initial post was my best friend to a T with different varieties.I was confused and even ranted about her behavior on this forum, I blamed it on alcoholic behavior but it just didn't seem quite right..

"Narcissists are polite only in the presence of a potential Supply Source. But they are unable to sustain even perfunctory civility and fast deteriorate to barbs and thinly-veiled hostility, to verbal or other violent displays of abuse, rage attacks, or cold detachment. "

I was always perplexed about her cold detachment. the equation just didn't seem right. I always knew something was wrong. I realized she had a alcoholic problem but the start. I just thought she was a destructive liar.. I could see right through them because a logical person.. I did try to call her on it, the lies were of epic proportions.. the cold detachment kicked in, lies and insults.

does she know she is Narcissistic? shes a smart individual.. even if she did it wouldn't change anything.