View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
tellmewhy

Update

Thx for the posts everyone and goodluck to UncleChunky & Emmer in their quests.

Update: After I made my initial post I had trouble sleeping (RLS) that night so I took 30mg Oxy/5mg Methadone and that worked ok. For emotional support, I kept reading posts here on SR and talking with friends so that helped but physically I was blah and yawning throughout the day. But come bedtime, hello RLS so I would take the dose above to help me sleep.

A couple days later I went down to 15mg Ox/5mg M when I got the RLS and that helped (I was maybe getting 5/hrs night sleep). Then, on Thursday I went 4hrs south by train and forgot to take any pills so I have slept about 4hrs since I've been here.......aye caramba!

But, all in all I think the worst is behind me. Granted, my old anxieties (which were blanketed by Oxy) have returned and while I am sure they are amplified by my lack of rest; I will have to deal with them somehow/day anyways. I will try healthy living with a heavy dose of loving friends and family to start. And, I will keep using SR, it is very validating and informative.

Thanks again...see you around SR