Thread: how to stop oxy
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:04 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
scaredtostp

Wow, I guess I am not alone in this battle at all, like i said, when I think about stopping, I get all sweaty and feel winded, this must be anxiety I guess. Im afraid that the withdrawls will last so long and im also afraid to fail so i have not stopped. These little white chalky pills seem to give so much energy. I know when you say it will only get worse if I dont stop. When I started i would only take 2-3 a day to give me the energy, not the high. I guess the energy must be from the high, how long will the withdrawls last and when will i get my energy back, I cant be laid up for long. I have heard of methadone and suboxone, not sure how these work but If I took this would I lose the energy. Im not sure what to do, the worst and easiest thing to do is keep using but that is not an option. I am going to see a methadone information session this up comming week, not sure what to do. Thank you for all the encouraging words of kindness and to the ones that have stopped, you are very strong people.....
I will be checking in often, thanks again