Thread: Heroin
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

Wow thanks for all of the helpful info. My husband is really particular about his feet. He seems to keep his socks on all the time. He says that he has ugly feet but, soooo what I think he would keep his shoes on at the beach if he wouldn't look like a ******.

Has anyone ever looked at their eyes and they appear to be crossed? It's funny because this girl would text him sooo many times and he would text maybe once out of 20 times she texted. I have a restraining order on her because of her disrespect of calling the house and texting my phone. But, that doesnt seem to stop her. Most normal people would stay out of my path but, she doesn't care.

My husband has gotten better with his hygeine but, he use to be one of the cleanest people I knew! He would iron his boxers.

Can anyone tell me if their loved ones denying using all together from the begining and it felt like you had to play inspector gadget? How many love ones have been MIA for days....Do they do this until the run out of money or drugs? Help any info would be great!!!
My husband has started sleeping in his car inthe driveway. We live in a fairly large home for CA it's 3000 sq ft.. Why not just sleep in a different room. Could it be that he is continuously using drugs in the car... What happend to the man I use to know