Old 01-22-2009, 08:30 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
jan123

A subject dear to my heart. I cannot tell all of you enough, how many times I called him a sociopath! I have never met in my lifetime anyone, who was so self serving. Everything was about him, what he wanted, what he needed, and who was going to give it to him. If something went wrong, it was never his fault, never. When he got into trouble, everyone else was to was blame, he didn't do anything, so let's call my lawyer.His lawyer almost became a family member he was called so much.

And then the "I don't know, I never knew anything about that". Could have been driving fines, or bench arrests or whatever, but he never knew anything about any of it. He drove without insurance, drove without a valid drivers license, owed money for taxes, owed money to every single person he ever laid eyes on, put empty envelopes in the bank machine and withdrew money, but any ramifications of doing these things were never his fault.

Grocery shopping, well that was fun. All the food that HE wanted. Watching television or renting a movie, all what HE wanted to see. I actually spent almost a year living in my bedroom because there was nothing happening for me anywhere else in my home. It was all about him.

When we moved in together he brought nothing with him, short of a slow cooker that was given to him. All the furniture, tableware, pictures, etc. etc. were mine. He made it quite clear from the get go that now, he owned half. That scared me.

I can safely say that there was only one time in four years that he ever said he felt something. Some emotion. He actually said"you know I really felt bad about that" and that was when he fractured my head.

This man does not know how to love, voiced by his last live in girlfriend of ten years, and by me. He does though, know how to NEED. He is very charming and loving when he wants something, and by the way he knows everything about anything. I guess they have a full course load of life in general at the "crack college" he attended.