Old 01-04-2009, 03:52 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

Jack my dear friend .. first congrats on makin it for 40 some days now .. Im proud of you and as we have chatted know much bout your situation . and thats so great that your still stickin to soberity .
As for the replacement for anxity . now dear you know thats only gonna mask whats really troubling you . Once you get thu all this stuff thats going on you wont even need that . So why risk it and build up another addiction to face when your problems are behind you . Staying sober is hard enuff let along adding another addiction . ThanksHP said it very well in her reply i couldnt of said it better .
You will get thu this .... It WILL get better ! these situations your dealing with are the results of actions . it teaches us a valuble lesson in life that we really shouldnt do that . I know if i had masked the things going on in my life i wouldnt of learned what I did to this day and still learn . But im sober and all my DWI dealings are long behind me . Im very glad and greatful they are . Yours will too .. Find the courage to make it to a meeting even if its a hours bus trip away . if that makes you feel better bout it . But who cares like HP said if your seen by someone . If we all felt that way NO ONE would been in them rooms to help me or so many others that have made it this far thur the program ....
Ive missed yah I was gone on vacation hope to catch up and visit w/ you soon Endzy:ghug3