Thread: Relapse vs Slip
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 02:08 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
imthat1guy

OK...So how does one "Accidentally" Slip? Two ways in my opinion, and in both cases you need to be around alcohol:

1) White Out --- Completely being unaware and having a lapse in time and memory and picking up a drink without any thought whatsoever
2) Reaching for your energy drink and going for a big chug when you realize thats where your cousing had poured her Vodka in...You spit it out, then patiently await the next day to call your sponsor...You don't drink it and/or more just because, or say "F*ck it"...You then pray to your Higher Power that he relieves you from your glaring character defects.......
especially lust (No, not my cousin) Her pill-popping friend.

I have a habit of hanging out with drunk girls who wanna have sex with me with no strings attached because I don't wanna hook up with any girls in the meetings I go to....I love my meetings and what sobriety is doing for me.

YES, this happened tonight on Thanksgiving at around 11PST and it wasn't til about 1:00AM that the Vodka taste was removed from my tongue...No matter how many times I continued to spit and drink sodas and eat ice cream, the tase stayed for about 2 Hours...I am unsure if this is a Relapse...To Mine Own Self Be True...I know my sponsor will want me to stay away from any drunk girls, which is probably good because my head is out to get me! (I'm convinced)

Last edited by imthat1guy; 11-28-2008 at 02:20 AM. Reason: I'm new to this forum and website