View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 08:41 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
krati

sunflower....you are exactly right ....suboxone being on it for a year like i have has broken my bad habits...it gets you out of that "wake-up-and-look-or-find-or dowhatever ittakestogetapill" phase

i am on day 5 now....still nauseous, shaky and sweaty....BUT on a good note i feel i have more energy than yesterday....so again

day 1 grate fine swell
day 2 lethargic but okay
day 3 pooping my brains out
day 4 very very lethargic...could hardly move, except to get on the toilet...alli could eat was chicken noodle soup
day 5 i'm still feeling pretty lazy, but i got up and took a sing in the shower
you have to really want this guys....with suboxone you'll neeed a week off or ammodium ad and nerve meds

with methadone you'll need 2 months off and be prepared to feel like death
i don't think anyone can come off methadone....theres no way i would let myself fell that bad...it's just not in our blood

suboxone is doable
but again....if you are not in a treatment plan....and you are a strong person...just take the 4 day weekend and kick the H, percs, tabs, anything like that that's a short half life
it will be a rough 4 days but you'll be fine ....it's the mental challenge afterwards that's the hardest

get AWAY from your addict friends
get anyting out of your house that reminds you of a pill/H/whateveryourpreference
delete all drug numbers from your phone...and that includes your recent outbound and inbound call list

then pray hard